Niche manufacturing facilities and services
Our facilities offer a range of niche manufacturing services, including extensive in-house machining, heat-treatment, assembly and inspection facilities, enabling the manufacture of geared, splined and prismatic components.
The ability to produce parts in-house ensures high quality and short lead times. Combining this with our policy of continual investment in new machinery, we meet or surpass the requirements of our clients.
Our dedicated machine shop offers full prismatic facilities:
- Turning and milling
- Wire erosion
- Spiral bevel-cutting
- Computerized heat treatment
- Grinding and gear grinding
Key benefits of the Ricardo service
- Access to a team highly experienced in the design and manufacture of components in a wide range of alloys, steel, titanium, magnesium and carbon fibre materials
- Dedication to delivering solutions that meet customer needs - Ricardo is accredited to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and our fully equipped quality assurance department operates to the requirements of these standards. All results are fully supported by complete documentation and certification
- Specialists in low-volume production and prototype transmission part assembly through to niche volume manufacturing