Be the first
The Ricardo NVH team have conducted an independent evaluation of the Jaguar I-Pace. This comprehensive benchmarking activity has been compiled into a detailed and informative report. This is your chance to register your interest via the form on this page and receive a 15% early bird discount when purchasing this brand new product from the Ricardo eStore in early February.
Pricing will start from £6,000 for the base report and further options available to include the raw data.
The report insights
The Ricardo NVH engineers focussed the benchmarking of the I-Pace on the vehicle and system levels covering the following:
- Subjective NVH Assessment
- EV Powertrain subjective assessment
- Road Noise subjective assessment
- Assessment of key NVH points of interest
- Objective Data
- Driver contact noise and vibration
Occupant interior noise
- EDU (Electric Drive Unit)
- Vibration across EDU Mounts
- Noise local to the surfaces of EDUs
- EDU output speed
- Road Noise
- Hub Vibration over road noise surfaces
- Transfer functions
- NTFs/VTFs from EDU to Occupant
- Sound transmission loss from EDU surfaces to occupants
The depth of Ricardo NVH expertise spans almost 50 years of engineering excellence within the automotive sector. Couple this with Ricardo's industry leading authority on platform benchmarking, this report provides results essential for NVH Managers and Vehicle Systems Leaders in EV OEM’s and Tier 1 providers to enable vehicle level comparisons and cascaded system level target setting from the latest premium EV benchmark.